Have you tried creating articles and blogs for your business but found it way harder than you thought it would be? Don’t worry. You’re not alone in this struggle.
Believe it or not, many businesses outsource their copywriting needs to talented writers. Let’s take a closer look into how you can get help with copywriting, the benefits of outsourcing this task, and some things that are helpful to know along the way.
Why Should You Get Help With Copywriting?
Working with a copywriter online can be a huge gamble. Some freelance copywriters are excellent, but others leave a lot to be desired. While finding great copywriting services can be a challenge, here are a few reasons why many businesses choose to work with copywriters.
Many businesses find that the biggest advantage of outsourcing to copywriting services or freelancers is that it frees up their time to work on more important things for their company.
On top of the time needed to write, edit, format, and publish the copy, copywriters have a wide range of skills that take time to develop, including SEO skills. Even if you had a lot of time for learning these skills, your copy might still fall short. Writing well and tactfully conveying a message clearly is a challenge in itself.
By handing your content creation needs to an expert, you’ll have more time to focus on your business and work on things you’re already good at.
Increase Your Brand’s Consistency
The words you use represent your brand, so you need to hit the right tone while ensuring that your content is engaging and helpful.
Thankfully, this is what a copywriter does. Copywriters are able to tell your story in a way that’s uniquely yours while conveying the message you want to pass on to your audience.
You don’t want to end up with different tones every time you publish content. Inconsistent tone will confuse your audience.
Build a Connection With Your Audience
People know great copy when they read it. You’ve probably read your share of cringy emails and poorly-written websites that turn you off with their poor grammar, repetitive information, or cheesy wording.
Unfortunately, this happens all the time, and businesses miss out on potential customers as a result.
A copywriter’s portfolio will contain facts, research, a bit of psychology, and a lot of empathy, which helps their words resonate with their audiences.
Copy that can create and reinforce emotional connections is what gains a reader’s trust and keeps them coming back for more.
Encourage People To Take Action
A good copywriter can help you plan your overall content strategy to ensure that all your copy works together to achieve your goals. A good strategy can gently push people to take the action you want them to, whether that be booking an appointment, buying something, or signing up for an event.
Copywriters will use a range of strategies to achieve this — from creating enticing website copy with helpful CTAs to informative blog posts that keep your prospects hungry for more information and everything in between.
Help Your Brand Be Seen
SEO is a huge part of copywriting because it can help to build your brand’s online presence and make you easy to find on many different platforms. Without good SEO in place, potential customers may never find you.
Strategies for SEO can be very involved and require a fair amount of work to stay relevant and effective as the technology behind search engines changes and evolves. Professional copywriters are experts in creating SEO-friendly content that follows current best practices.
What Should You Look for in a Copywriter?
To be sure that you’re working with the right individual, here are a few things to look for in a copywriter.
- Review the copywriter’s portfolio and check to see if they have work related to your niche or industry. Read through their samples and see if you like their writing style and quality.
- Ask about the writer’s rates and availability. More experienced writers will always charge more compared to those who are new in the industry, and they may have limited time for new clients.
- Make sure that the copywriter you choose will have the same attitude, passion, and work ethic as you do. Being able to communicate well and relate to each other will help build a good foundation for your working relationship.
- Make sure that the copywriter is able to meet your deadlines and follow through on their commitments. Not being timely or reliable is one of the biggest complaints businesses have about working with freelancers.
How You Can Quickly Get Help With Copywriting
With so many different copywriting services available out there, choosing the right company to work with can be overwhelming.
This is where Panda Copy can make things much easier for you. At Panda Copy, you won’t just have a single copywriter to cater to your needs — you get a whole team of experienced writers right at your fingertips.
Panda Copy offers quick turnaround times and a smooth, stress-free experience. Submit your project requests and leave the rest to a team of dedicated copywriters.
Here’s a quick step-by-step on how you can sign up and start getting great copy in as fast as two days:
- Visit the Panda Copy website to sign up for the plan option that best fits your needs.
- Go to your user-friendly dashboard and create your first project request. Panda Copy can write just about anything:
- Web copy
- Press releases
- Social media posts
- And more
- Provide the details you need for your content such as:
- Project outline
- Word count
- SEO keywords
- Company details
- Target audience
- Tone and voice
- And more
- Let the Panda Copy team get to work!
- Once you receive your copy, your next project will begin. If you need any changes, just send a reply and provide some feedback. Revisions are always unlimited.
When you’re ready to pump out even more content, you can choose one of their bigger packages or have a custom plan created to meet your needs.
Panda Copy offers all these services and more, for an easy monthly flat rate. No need to renegotiate rates or haggle with freelancers about how many revisions you can have.
It’s that simple!
Hopefully this article has helped you learn how to get help with copywriting.
If you’re ready to check out Panda Copy’s copywriting services, be sure to visit pandacopy.com now and sign up!